Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Deadman

This is one of those customs where I was so exhausted from dremelling the base down, that I just sculpted everything on as fast as I could. And while I was satisfied right after, this custom just kind of fell off the map. Unfortunately since I used sculpy, pieces have since broken off it, and I couldnt take new pictures, but I think looking at it again, its a really cool figure. I was going for that flesh-rotting Kelley Jones look, but in the end kind of missed the mark. I must remember to revisit it and take new pictures, but for now here he is:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Was an Ultimate Muscle figure (bought a bunch when they went on extreme clearance) dremelled down (I think I should have dremelled more because the figure ended up still a little too bulky) and fully resculpted.

No comments: